Internet Solutions Forged From Creativity And Innovation
The World Wide Web Foundry, LLC, is to be referred to hereinafter as "W3F."
W3F and its affiliated companies respect the intellectual
property of others, and we ask our content partners and those posting to this
site to do the same.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is
accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you
may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the
person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
and a description of the infringing activity.
- Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy
of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where
it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on this site where
the material that you claim is infringing is located; you must include
enough information to allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed
use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above
information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright
owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
For notice of claims of copyright infringement use one of the
following methods to contact us. This contact information is only for reporting
copyright infringement. Contact information for other matters is provided
elsewhere on this site.
World Wide Web Foundry, LLC
PO Box 33303
Raleigh, NC 27636-3303
Internet Services Around The Clock -- Around The World